If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sausage Crostini is the perfect holiday appetizer or any day appetizer. —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
ounces Mascarpone Cheese
cup Mozzarella Cheese
tablespoon Fennel Seed
bunch Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice bread to 1/2? slices.
- Remove casings from sausages by slicing down length and removing the meat inside.
- Place meat in bowl and crumble with a fork. Add Cheese, seeds and salt to bowl and mix evenly.
- Arrange bread over a baking sheet. Using a knife (I used an offset knife) spread sausage mixture over bread. Top with a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and top with Parsley. Best served warm.