Author Notes: Sausage Crostini is the perfect holiday appetizer or any day appetizer. —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
ounces Mascarpone Cheese
cup Mozzarella Cheese
tablespoon Fennel Seed
bunch Parsley, chopped
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice bread to 1/2? slices.
- Remove casings from sausages by slicing down length and removing the meat inside.
- Place meat in bowl and crumble with a fork. Add Cheese, seeds and salt to bowl and mix evenly.
- Arrange bread over a baking sheet. Using a knife (I used an offset knife) spread sausage mixture over bread. Top with a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and top with Parsley. Best served warm.