If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love simple recipes and simple desserts are better. This recipe can be easily adapted to make any flavor you like. —Holly Zajac
packages unflavored gelatin about 2.5 tsp
cups whipping cream
teaspoons Vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream, sugar, and. Bring the mixture just to a simmer over moderate heat. Remove from the heat and cover.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the water and let stand until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Uncover the cream mixture and bring just to a simmer over moderately high heat. Remove from heat, add the gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the panna cotta mixture into eight 4-ounce ramekins and let cool to room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the panna cotta is set but still jiggly, at least 3 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vanilla
More Great Recipes: