If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I started with Banana Halwa(will follow soon), with my imagination hat on I quickly stirred in some batter (in a small batch) for my own Banana Almond Muffins. I did not have a clue how it would turn out. Guess what, this was the best, healthy, vegan style muffins with simple ingredients. —yMarni
- 1 Ripe Banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Cream of Coconut
- 2 tablespoons Agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cashews
- 1 tablespoon Raisins
- Mix all the ingredients and bake it for 18 to 20 mins at 350 degrees.
- I used a bite size muffin tray, so check them before you remove them to cool completely
- Serve them without any guilt ..its healthy! :)