Author Notes: Very fast.... very simple!!!! —pica91
drained tomatoes cherry in oil
In This Recipe
- Beat bread with thyme, oregano and rosemary. brown it in a pan with olive oil.
- Cook pasta in boiled water with salt for 10 minutes.
- While pasta cooked brown garlic in a pan with oil. Add tomatoes cherry, minced botargo and tosted pinoles.
- Drain pasta and add it in the sauce. Flavour and mix it in the sauce. Serv with pepper dusting.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Stale Bread