If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very fast.... very simple!!!! —pica91
drained tomatoes cherry in oil
- Beat bread with thyme, oregano and rosemary. brown it in a pan with olive oil.
- Cook pasta in boiled water with salt for 10 minutes.
- While pasta cooked brown garlic in a pan with oil. Add tomatoes cherry, minced botargo and tosted pinoles.
- Drain pasta and add it in the sauce. Flavour and mix it in the sauce. Serv with pepper dusting.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Stale Bread