If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a family recipe and I have never seen it elsewhere. Delicious and healthy desert.
Note: Fromage blanc is a rather thick type of yogurt but not as thick as greek-yogurt —MarieGlobetrotter
- 500 grams Fromage Blanc
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- Break the egg and separate the egg yolk and the egg white. Whip up the egg whites
- Whisk together the fromage blanc, the egg yolk, the sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Delicately add the beaten egg whites. Mix slowly.
- Taste and add more sugar or vanilla if needed.
- Scoop this desert into small bowls and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Desserts