If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oh my gosh!. This is the best milkshake I have ever tried, and yes it does taste just like pumpkin pie! Adapted from blog, HowSweetEats.com "Grown Up Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes" —Healthy and Delish
- 2/3 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1.5 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons Fall colored sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon Premade or store bought icing
- 3/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie spice
- 1. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and mix until combined.
- 2. Rim glasses with a light coating of frosting then dip in sprinkles. Put sprinkles in a circle on a plate for easier dipping.
- 3. Pour in martini glass and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Are you ready to be in heaven????? Serve!