If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A grapefruit and vodka cocktail is called a Greyhound, if you add a salt-rimmed glass it’s now called a Salty Dog. How did I come up with this cocktail, it was all about the salt. —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Fresh squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Bean Salt
- 1 Grapefruit Wedge
- Cut a grapefruit in half, juicing one half. In a martini shaker add ice, juice, vodka and shake to mix.
- Cut Grapefruit Wedge
- Rub rim of glass over other 1/2 of grapefruit and then sit glass onto salt to coat rim
- Pour cocktail in glass, add Grapefruit wedge and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails