If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple Shrimp dinner with all the incredients of a fully balanced meal —Dinner42
- 12 pieces Med Shrimp
- 4 pieces Garlic peeled and mincec
- 3 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon zested - then juice it
- 4 tablespoons Minced Curly Parsley
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 handful Linguine Noodles - i use lemon flavored
- 10 ounces Frozen Peas
- Heat a saute pan - add the oil - add the garlic - then add the shrimp ...cook turning once until slightly pink on both side with translucent centers - set aside
- Add lemon juice to the hot pan - deglaze the pan - add the chicken stock and lemon zest and bring to a simmer - add the cream to the mix and stir to remove any curdled cream - bring to boil - reduce to a simmer and add the shrimp and frozen peas - heat for 3-4 minutes or until peas are thawed and tender.
- Pasta should be boiled in a separate pot while the sauce and shrimp are getting prepapered
- Dress around the plate with minced curly parsley - add the drained pasta to the center of the plate - dress in the shrimp around the edge of the pasta - spoon over the peas and light cream sauce in the center of the pasta and serve!