If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The title alone says it all. One sip and the drinker instantly thinks of pancakes, maple syrup and bacon. This is a cocktail that I served at Cochon 555 Heritage BBQ's inaugural weekend in Memphis. —Memphis
Makes 1 cocktail
- 3 ounces Prichard's Crystal Rum
- .5 ounces Sarsaparilla Simple Syrup
- .5 ounces Oleo Acres Farms Sorghum Molasses (or another earthy, bittersweet sorghum)
- 6 dashes Allan Benton Bacon bitters
- Add ingredients to an ice filled shaker. Shake until thoroughly chilled, combined and diluted somewhat. Pour into a chilled rocks glass & garnish with an orange peel.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails