If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great holiday snack to have around! —J Dave
- 1 Box oyster crackers (around 16 oz.)
- 3/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 Dry package buttermilk ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Freeze dried dill
- Mix oil and all spices until combined
- Pour over oyster crackers in large mixing bowl. Stir until marinade mixture is absorbed. This may take an hour or so of occasional gentle mixing.
- Seal in an airtight container.
- i found this in an old Cooperative Extension cookbook that I inhereited from my late grandmother.
More Great Recipes: Appetizers