If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my favourite beverages, perfect for reading in my personal library in winter. I always check the quality of the honey I buy. —Christiez
Makes 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon pure cocoa powder
- 1/2 shot your favourite liqueur. I use amaretto
- 2-3 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup water
- Boil the water.
- While your water is boiling, put in your cup the cocoa.
- Pour the boiled water into your cup.
- Add the honey and liqueur.
- Optional: instead of putting it in the cup, you can boil the cocoa with the water. In this case, keep in mind that pure cocoa rises when it boils.
More Great Recipes: