If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a life changer for me. I love jaffles, but didn't think that on my special diet I would be able to make them as good as this. This is a one pot meal love affair for me. —Sandra Ramacher
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence for sweet jaffles
- Mix the first four ingredients together in a food processor or by hand. Then add the almond meal and form into a dough.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then roll the dough out between two sheets of waxed baking paper until about 1-2 mm thick.
- Remove the top paper and then cut out the squares of dough to fit into each jaffle pocket of the jaffle maker keeping the bottom paper attached to the dough.
- Lightly oil the jaffle maker.
- Place the dough into the jaffle maker removing the paper from the top. Then lightly press the dough into the pockets of the jaffle iron. Fill generously with your favorite ingredients and then place the leftover dough over the top. Cook for 10 minutes.