Author Notes: My mom's pecan balls are simple and delicious, plus they make a ton, so you can give them to friends. —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
cup pecan chips
cup unsalted butter, room temperature
cup confectioners' sugar
cups sifted all purpose flour
teaspoons vanilla extract
cup confectioners' sugar, for rolling balls
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line sheets with silicone baking pads or parchment
- Mix butter, salt, ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add pecans and sifted flour.
- Using the a small scooper make 1? balls, rolling to smooth, place on baking sheets with 2? in between. Bake 1 sheet at a time in upper third of oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Until bottom is lightly brown. Cool on racks.
- Store in an air tight container for 2 weeks or freeze for up to 1 month.