If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: adapted from food & wine dorie greenspan —Ulla Killing
Serves 40 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8,5 ounces butter softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- fleur de sel
- hot chili salt
- Combine first 3 ingredients sifting through a sieve into a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix with a handheld mixer the butter until fluffy. Add both sugars and beat to a creamy consistency. Add egg yolk and incorporate. Then add dry ingreidents in 3 steps until dough holds together.
- Quickly kned dough to a ball. Add more flour if dough is too moist. Form into a ball and cut in 2. Form each into a disk and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Take disks out of refrigerator. Between to parchment papers roll out dough (ca 4 millimeters thick) and start cutting out cookies with a round cookie cutter.
- Place cookies carefully on a cookie sheet layed out w/wax paper. Sprinkle each cookie with chili salt and a little fleur de sel.
- Bake in preheated oven (350 F) for 12 minutes rotating sheet after 6 minutes.
- Let cool down on cookie sheet on a rack.