Author Notes: Start your day the healthy way with these flavorful pancakes! —TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 6 ounces Lemon flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Lemon-zested
- 2 Eggs-beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup fresh Blueberries
- Cooking Spray
- Butter & Maple Syrup
- Place a skillet or large pan over medium-low heat.
- In a bowl, combine lemon greek yogurt, flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. Gently stir together until just combined. In a separate small bowl, combine the beaten eggs and vanilla extract. Pour the eggs into the yogurt/flour mixture. Gently stir to combine. Add in the zest and juice of half a lemon and 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries. Fold in to combine.
- Using either cooking spray or butter, grease up the skillet. Pour 1/8 cup of pancake batter onto the skillet for each pancake and spread batter out on griddle with measuring cup. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the bubbles on top of the pancake start to pop. Flip them over and cook for an additional minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate and serve them with butter and maple syrup.