If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I looked around for a recipe like this, but could not find exactly what I was looking for. I decided to try making my own and fell in love with it! —myimagine2
Makes about a gallon
- 1 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 Of a Honey Crisp apple, cut into small pieces. Two apples total for this
- 1/2 Of a juiced Navel Orange
- 1 Inch piece of orange zest, or more depends on personal taste
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1/4-1/3 cups Water
- Place all in to pan big enough to hold everything. Cook until cranberries and apples are easily mashed. Set aside.
Putting sangria together
- 3 liters Stemmari Nero D'Avola wine
- 1 1/2 The rest of the Honey Crisp apples, cut into pieces
- 1/2 Navel orange cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 1 Handful of fresh cranberries
- All of the syrup from above
- Mix everything together and let it sit at room temperature over night. The longer it sits the more the flavors mix together.