If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A crunchy cookie filled with coconut and raisins and crusted with crushed cornflakes
http://samanthamenzies.com/home/2012/09/bran-flakes-cookies/ —Samantha Angela
- 4.5 ounces softened butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups crushed Bran Flakes cereal
- Preheat the oven to 350F, line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a separate bowl, using electric beaters until they turn light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the eggs to the butter and sugar, beating thoroughly after each addition, add the vanilla and beat until combined.
- Now add the raisins and coconut, give it a stir. Fold the flour mixture in and stir until the mixture is almost smooth.
- Arrange on the trays, bake for 15-20 minutes or until they turn golden.
More Great Recipes: