If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bone-dry and well-chilled Manzanilla sherry is southern Spain's perfect cocktail all on its own, perfect with salty almonds, a little sliver of jamón Ibérico or spicy shrimp. It should be wrong to mess with such a delicate thing, but my Andalusian friend Xesca does so with abandon in this recipe, and I think she is onto something. —Teresa Parker
- 2 ounces well-chilled Manzanilla sherry
- 4 ounces cold tonic water
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- Scoop ice into a lowball glass, drop in the mint, pour in the Manzanilla, then the tonic, and give the drink a quick stir.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Cocktail
More Great Recipes: