If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, and so so. Wish it would have turned out better, but still quite edible. Will tweak and over come. —mtlabor
- 1 cup spinach, washed & drained
- 1 egg
- 15 ounces can of coconut milk
- 2 flounder fillets, cut into cubes/strips
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 dried red chiles
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce, and egg. Beat the mixture until the curry paste is dissolved and well incorporated.
- Add flounder pieces and let marinate in fridge for about an hour.
- In a large skillet, heat up oil under medium to high heat. Add the dried chiles and cook until browned, about 1-2 minutes. Add the bell pepper and saute until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add fish/coconut milk mixture to pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes, when fish is white and mixture is heated through. Add in spinach and stir until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with rice.