lovingly edited by me —Amanda Li
- Serves 16
jar Classico Tomato Basil pasta sauce
lean ground beef
package no-cook lasagna noodles
In This Recipe
- Brown the meat. Once browned, add the pasta sauce and simmer. Season.
- In bowl, beat eggs. Add oregano, basil, and ricotta cheese.
- In 9x13" pyrex, place light covering of pasta sauce on bottom.
- Place 3 pieces of lasagna noodles on top, not touching. Top with 1/3 ricotta mix. Top with 1/4 meat sauce. Top with 1 cup mozzarella.
- Repeat previous step 2 more times, so you have at least 3 levels.
- After the last layer, skip the ricotta mix and top with remaining meat sauce and 1 cup parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven 350 for 45 mins or until bubbly. Take off the foil and bake another 10-15 mins.