If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Austin Herb Society —s. Klinger
Makes large tin/plastic container
- 24 oz. Almond Bark-white chocolate bar
- 2 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 7 oz. sweetened or unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated orange peel;fresh or dried
- On rimmed cookie sheet lightly toast almonds in oven at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally and switching pan from one rack to another. Do the same withthe coconut. When cool mix both together with rosemary and orange peel. .
- Break up whole chocolate bar into large heatproof bowl, put in microwave and melt according to package directions.
- When chocolate is melted add all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by small teaspoons onto waxed paper. Let cool and dry. Stores well in well-sealed container for 2-3 months and needs no refrigeration.