If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm not one of those people who puts milk in my tea but occasionally I will put tea in my milk...
This drink is perfect to warm you up during the holidays because of the blend of spices. It's also delicious served cold over ice in the summer to cool you down. —Sibilla
- 3 cups Milk (can be substituted with rice milk, almond milk, etc.)
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Stick of Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey (can be substituted with agave or sugar)
- 2 Tea bags (I recommend earl grey,chai or any black tea)
- 1 dash Vanilla extract
- Put milk, cloves and cinnamon stick into a pot on the stove under medium heat.
- Once the milk heats up, add the tea bags.
- Once milk becomes a tan color (about 5 minutes), take off the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Strain into 2 cups.
- If you have a drink frother, you can use that to add foam to your latte.
- If you prefer cold tea lattes, you can strain the latte into a container, let it cool and serve over ice.
More Great Recipes: