If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Many people are sensitive to yeast and this is suitable for bread Candida sufferers too!
I read in many places in the yeast-free bread, I thought to try.
I was afraid, but now I know it was a pity. Very well done, and the taste is very good. I experimented with the ingredients and flour in addition it is TK's inside. Another advantage is to be finished quickly! —Terike
- 370-380 g natural yoghurt
- 300 g flour (bread flour)
- 200 g of flour (bread flour)
- 50 g of whole grain spelled flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon seed mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degree heat.
- True, it had a rest, because the dough was a little stiff. I mixed the dough with the paddle, maybe 5 minutes. Medium to hard dough Very good consistency, not stuck in a Dish, and not on my hands.
- Formatted board making, dish lined with baking paper did, slammed the lid and pushed the hot oven.
- 20 minutes at 230 degrees, bake for 30 minutes at 210 degrees. Towards the end of cooking, the top covered with baking paper, since it is highly reddened.