Author Notes: This cocktail features fall and winter ingredients in a very old style. —pwillen1
Makes: 1 4 oz. cocktail.
The Ingredients to Smash
tablespoons White Corn
pinch Coarse sugar such as Turbinado
shot White Vermouth
In This Recipe
- Place Smash Ingredients in shaker tin and muddle aggressively.
- Add Alcohol and shake without ice for 30 seconds
- Add very large ice cubes and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass and garnish with fresh sprig tarragon and cracked tellicherry pepper (optional).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Persimmons