If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple, yet satisfying recipe is perfect for an easy weekend morning meal. —Ryan Bjorkquist
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- A Handful of Blueberries to taste
- Heat a greased griddle or pan to medium high.
- Whisk and combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately.
- Once both have been mixed, combine wet and dry ingredients together to form a smooth batter
- Spoon batter onto griddle in 1/2 cup portions. Flip when side of pancake are brown and bubbles are forming on the pancake (2-3 minutes). Flip and cook for another minute. Transfer plate in oven to keep warm.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch