If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was a last minute potluck salad. I grabbed what was growing around my house and dashed to the party. For this recipe I like cowgirl creameries Pepato or cypress groves Lamb Chopper but any firm sheeps milk Cheese will do.
- 2 Ripe fuyu persimmons
- 1/2 cup Shaved firm sheeps milk cheese
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh mint
- 1 pinch Sea salt or flor de sel
- 1 A grind or two of fresh cracked pepper
- Slice firm ripe fuyu persimmons into half moons. Use vegetable peeler to shave the cheese about the same size as the persimmons. Deseed pomegranate or buy seeds. Combine all in serving bowl. add to it;chopped mint, lemon juice, salt & pepper. Drizzle honey and toss to combine.