Author Notes: To me this is a genius recipe, the superfast-and-great-result kind of thing. It's sweet, natural and creamy. My baby daughter and my husband love it.
And if you serve it in some beautiful glasses you'll have a sophisticated dessert in less than 5 minutes... —Momi
tablespoons grated dark chocolate
- Peel the persimmons and put them into a boul with the sugar.
- Squeeze the 1/2 clementine and add the juice to the persimmons.
- Mix with a minipimer until creamy and foamy.
- Pour in your favorite glasses and decorate with grated chocolate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Persimmons