If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: "Eggtons" were discovered in 2008, when a sleep-deprived attorney opened her pantry while making scrambled eggs at 2 in the morning in Manhattan. A bag of croutons tumbled out out of the cupboard and into the skillet, and scrambled eggs have never been the same since. The croutons plump up in the eggs and lend their savory seasonings to the entire dish. —Eggton
- 1 piece of butter (just a small pat)
- 1 handful of croutons (seasoned is best)
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 handful of your favorite cheese (optional)
- s & p to taste
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium to low heat.
- Toss in the croutons and crack the eggs into the skillet. Cook for a minute before breaking the yolks.
- Break the yolks with your spatula and toss the eggs with the croutons, coating evenly. Add some cheese if you like. Season with salt and pepper and cook until desired doneness.