If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tapenad is one of those things that can be added to anything for extra flavor. It's super easy to whip up and can be used in so many different dishes. —Sibilla
Makes 1 small jar of tapenad (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup Chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup Chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until you are left with a corse paste.
- Should be stored in a jar and kept in the fridge. This can be served right away but I recommend waiting a day or too for the flavors to really blend.