If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rustic and delicious for the winter months and easy to make —Karen hambrecht
- 8 to 10 Sausages hot and sweet or whatever you like. I go half and half
- 2 to 3 cups 2large onions sliced
- 5 or 6 Potatoes cut up in bite size pieces
- Brown sausages in the broiler section in your oven
- Cut up,two large onions in slices and then peel and chop 5 to 6 potatoes
- After the sausages brown up, slice them into bite size pieces, chop onions in slices and cut up potatoes in bite size piecse
- After you chop up everything, put it all in a big baking pan and hit with about a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of olive oil, hit with 3/4 cups of red wine and bake until everything is crisp and yummy. About 2 hours. Some times more,mdepending on how much ingredience you put in. House smells delicious and its very satisfying on a cold night like here on long island right now. Very easy recipe and gets easier as you do it
- Every 10 to 15 min turn over potatoes sausage and onions so the potatoes get crispy and the sausages get nice and brown
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees. Sometimes I put it up to 400 degrees because my oven is not that great. But thismis