I love clafoutis so I always try new variations
I love clafoutis so I always try new variations—MarieGlobetrotter
Makes: 1 clafoutis
slices of ginger bread
tablespoons all purpose flour
milliliters crème fraîche (light sour cream)
In This Recipe
- Peel the rhubarb and dice. Blanch them for 2-3 minutes in boiling water then drain the rhubarb and set aside.
- Cut the gingerbread in coarse crumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F
- Whisk together sugar and eggs. Incorporate the flour then add milk and light cream. Mix well to obtain a smooth mixture
- Lay the diced rhubarb and ginger bread in a buttered baking dish. Pour the milk batter on top.
- Bake for 40-45 min. Let cool completely before serving