If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love clafoutis so I always try new variations —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes: 1 clafoutis
slices of ginger bread
tablespoons all purpose flour
milliliters crème fraîche (light sour cream)
- Peel the rhubarb and dice. Blanch them for 2-3 minutes in boiling water then drain the rhubarb and set aside.
- Cut the gingerbread in coarse crumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F
- Whisk together sugar and eggs. Incorporate the flour then add milk and light cream. Mix well to obtain a smooth mixture
- Lay the diced rhubarb and ginger bread in a buttered baking dish. Pour the milk batter on top.
- Bake for 40-45 min. Let cool completely before serving