If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to try out some kind of pie with pizza dough and without tomato sauce.I always love the combination of apple and goat cheese or pear and goat cheese —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 1 pizza
- 1 thin pizza dough
- 5-6 Granny Smith apples
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- Parmesan shavings
- 4-5 tablespoons slices of fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400-425F
- Peel and cut the garlic. Heat walnut oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic for 5 minutes on low heat. Set aside
- Cut the apple into thin slices and crumble the goat cheese
- Roll out the pizza dough and transfer it a baking tray. Spread the garlic-olive oil sauce on the dough. Lay the apples on top and season to taste. Top with goat cheese and parmesan shavings.
- Bake for approx 20 minutes. 5 minutes before the end sprinkle crumbled walnuts on top of the pizza. Be careful not to burn. Take out of the oven and top with fresh basil
- Serve with a side salad, such as spinach and arugula