If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and easy creative Sunday brunch dish with few ingredients. Created in a dorm room by two college foodies! —adelebernard
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- shredded coconut
- 4 large slices of thick, whole wheat crusty bread
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- maple syrup
- Whisk coconut milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a deep dish.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet and sprinkle coconut on the bottom of the pan. Cook until light brown. You should watch the coconut carefully and occasionally stir to prevent burning.
- Dip 2 slices of bread into batter and add on top of the toasted coconut. Cook each side until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining butter, bread slices, and batter.
- Serve with raspberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!