If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My grandmother had a great influence on my desire to cook. Her foods were peasant fare, due to budget restrictions. Nevertheless she knew how to make everything delicious and fulfilling.
Apple pancakes were something she could whip up in minutes and if she made these for breakfast I knew she had had a decent night's sleep and was in a good mood.
So now whenever I make them it lifts my mood. They are also fabulous cold and I like to keep a stack in the fridge and snack on them during the day. —Sandra Ramacher
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and sliced thinly
- Whisk together the eggs, honey, coconut milk and oil until light and fluffy.
- Add the sieved coconut flour mixed with the baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add two tablespoons of the mixture to a lightly oiled pan heated on a low temperature and place the sliced apples on top
- Cook for about 6-8 minutes or until the pancake is browned. Then turn over and cook for another 5 minutes.