If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is based on Aaron Sanchez taco recipe. It is always and go to recipe for me, and I bet it will be for you too. I added the soy sauce but everything else was from his recipe. —Matt Wheelock
- 1 can of pickled jalopeno witch the carrots and onions
- 2 pounds of skirt or hanger steak
- 2 bags of flour tortilla's
- handfuls salt
- pinches pepper
- splashes soy sauce
- If you have skirt when you pour the jalopenos roll the skirt up and let it marinate for an hour to over night. If you have hanger just pour the jalopenos on top and for both steaks add soy sauce ( same marinating time for both steaks)
- When ready cook steak on a pan or grill. Cook for about five minutes on each side for pan or even grill pan, for a grill maybe just four. Let rest and slice and serve with what ever you want there tacos have fun with them.