If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy, rich and irresistible. No, I'm not talking about the ideal man, I'm talking about this recipe for dairy free ice cream. —Sandra Ramacher
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence or 2 vanilla pods
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whisk together the egg yolks, coconut cream, coconut milk and honey.
- Pour into a heavy bottom pot and over medium heat stir continuously for up to 15 minutes until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon. Be careful not to let the milk boil.
- Immediately pour into a bowl and place in the refrigerator until cooled down.
- Once cooled down give stir it with a whisk and then process mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Then transfer into an airtight container and freeze for at least two hours or more.
More Great Recipes: