If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cheese spread is delicious on dark rye bread —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 1 spread
- 80g light cream cheese
- 80g fromage frais
- 150g ripe camembert
- 1 tablespoon Softened butter
- 1 small onion
- Salt and pepper
- 2 scallions
- 3 sprigs chives
- Place the cream cheese and fromage frais in a bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Cut the camembert and butter into small pieces and fold into the cream cheese-fromage frais. Blend well.
- Finely chop the onion and mix it with the other ingredients. Season to taste.
- Trim the scallions and cut them into thin rings. Cut the chives. Garnish the dip with chives and scallions.