If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 eggs
- 6.2 ounces sugar 175 grams
- 3 tablespoons yogurt 75grams
- 2 tablespoons butter 25grams
- 60 milliliters oil
- 1 cup oat bran 75grams
- 1.5 cups oat flour 125 grams
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 juice of orange
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade. optional
- beat sugar, oil and butter together
- add eggs then yogurt
- fold in the rest of the ingredients. it will be a bit runny.
- bake in a pre heated oven at 356 F for 45 minutes
- boil the orange juice with the sugar and marmalade for a few minutes.
- when the cake is cold pour the hot orange juice on top. leave in baking tin for at 30 min
More Great Recipes: