If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 medium pears
- 100 milliliters low-fat cream (liquid)
- 120 milliliters milk
- 1/2 soft brie
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces flour
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven on 350F
- Peel the pears, remove the seeds and cut into very thing slices. Set aside
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, egg and cream. Add the flour and tbsp. of honey and combine well. Season to taste and add fresh thyme leaves.
- Cut the brie into dices, remove the skin (sometimes I keep it but I know most people may not enjoy that) and add to the wet mixture.
- Place about 3/4 of pears slices at the bottom of a buttered pan. Pour the batter on top, then top with remaining pears.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes