milliliters low-fat cream (liquid)
Salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven on 350F
- Peel the pears, remove the seeds and cut into very thing slices. Set aside
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, egg and cream. Add the flour and tbsp. of honey and combine well. Season to taste and add fresh thyme leaves.
- Cut the brie into dices, remove the skin (sometimes I keep it but I know most people may not enjoy that) and add to the wet mixture.
- Place about 3/4 of pears slices at the bottom of a buttered pan. Pour the batter on top, then top with remaining pears.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes