If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was once having a snack that consisted of both ginger snaps and strawberries. They ended up in my mouth at the same time– and the idea for this recipe was born. This is a great flavor combination that would also taste delicious in waffles or pancakes! —Abby Reisner
Makes 16 muffins
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed ginger snaps
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients with a fork until well blended. Toss the strawberries in the flour mixture until they’re all coated. In a separate, smaller bowl, beat the wet ingredients with a fork. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mixed until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, filling each muffin cup 2/3 full. If you want to (I did and it was yummy!), sprinkle brown sugar on top before baking. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let them cool in the pan for a lil bit before taking them out and eating them/letting them cool more. Enjoy!