If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Michigan has 118 Microbreweries and I have had great fortune to taste many of these brewed beers. One of my favorite is "Dragon Milk" from the New Holland Brewery. It is a
rich bourbon barrel stout, roasty malt, with deep vanilla tones, dancing in an oak bath. Add Dulce de Leche Ice Cream to this beer and a chocolate covered pretzel and you have a perfect dessert —Donna Sawyer Celebrating Life & Food
Serves 4 people
bottles of Dragon Milk Beer
cups Dulce de Leche Ice Cream
ounces Chocolate (your favorite kine)
- Melt the chocolate over low heat and stir constantly.
- Dip pretzel rods in a third of the way down the pretzel Cool on wax paper
- Pour 4 -5 ounces of beer into your beer mug (if you place your mugs in the freezer your float will stay cold)
- Scoop some ice cream on top of beer add more beer, more ice cream and top off with beer
- Stick a chocolate covered pretzel into the side of the glass and serve