Author Notes: A refreshing wine cocktail inspired by the Arnold Palmer. It's classy, but it still packs a punch. Aromatic herbal elements add hint of aquavit and recall a glorious Swedish midsummer night. One pitcher of these and you'll feel like 110 million bucks, too! —Erin Duffy Osswald
Makes: one very large pitcher
milliliters Dry White Wine such as Pinot Grigio (1 bottle)
Cups Aromatic White Tea depending on taste
Container Frozen lemonade from concentrate
Several Sprigs of Thyme for Garnish
- Brew two cups of white tea. Steep tea for approximately three minutes. An aromatic blend compliments the herbal notes of this recipe, but feel free to experiment with flavors profiles by using whatever tea you prefer.
- In a large pitcher combine the wine, tea and lemonade. Stir together until the concentrate is thoroughly dissolved.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with a sprig of Thyme.
- Kick it up a notch with a splash of Absolut Citron or Aquavit (both if you're feeling really saucy)!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Tea