If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Love thai iced tea? Why not have it in ice cream form... —Chris W.
- 3 cups light cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 14 oz can of condensed milk
- 1 cup loose thai iced tea
- Gently heat cream mix with thai tea over medium low heat until almost simmering. Turn off heat, and let steep for about 30 minutes.
- Strain the tea from the cream. Make custard by constantly whisking yolks into cream over gentle heat until bubbling and thickened.
- Stir in vanilla and condensed milk. Let chill, then freeze according to ice cream maker's instructions to yield about a quart.
More Great Recipes: