If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple, gluten/dairy free dessert I made for a special friend. It's healthy, vegan and gluten free, but most of all it's yummy! —gigibakes
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 cups peeled organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Chop the sweet potatoes into one inch chunks. Microwave (covered) with water until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Blend the sweet potatoes, applesauce, maple syrup, and almond milk together until smooth.
- Add cinnamon and raisins and incorporate. Smooth mixture into one 10' pie pan, and place in a water bath, with about 1 inch of water up the side of the pie pan. Sprinkle with more cinnamon.
- Bake for one hour, until firm and warm through.
More Great Recipes: