If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this crispy crust.Serve this as a main dish, perhaps with a nice ratatouille since this recipe uses thyme and parmesan. —MarieGlobetrotter
- 4 sea bream filet
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 4 tablespoons corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons almonds meal or coarsely ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven on 375F
- Pat dry fish fillets with paper towels and season your fish with salt and pepper. Set aside
- Crush the cornflakes. In a bowl, combine parmesan, cornflakes, almonds, parsley, thyme, and breadcrumbs.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk Put the flour on a plate.
- Cover each filet with flour. Dip in the eggs then roll in the crumble mixture. Repeat for each filet
- Place the filet in a greased oven dish and pour the rest of the crumble on top Bake for 15-20 minutes