If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
tablespoons goji berries
pieces star anise
piece cinnamon stick
- peel oranges and cut across in slices, appr. 2 centimeters thickness
- put sugar, water and spices in a pan and boil for 5 minutes
- add the goji berries to the oranges and pour the hot syrup over everything
- when cold put in the fridge for a few hours
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast