If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Originally created with what i found in the refrigerator and pantry, this recipe has become a family favorite and popular with kids, as well as adults. —Amy Freeze
Pasta rags with turkey sausage
- 5 Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Links
- 2 cups Frozen Sweet Peas
- 1/2 pound Lasagna sheets-uncooked
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups half & half
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Break lasagna sheets into bite size pieces.
- Cook lasagna sheets according to package directions, drain, rinse, and cool.
- Split casing on turkey sausages and pinch sausage into bite size pieces.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, add onion and garlic, and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add frozen peas and cook until peas are tender.
- Add 1 c. parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Add cooked pasta and parsley and toss to coat.
- Serve in a giant pasta bowl with tongs.
- Garnish with additional parmesan cheese