If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe my mother introduced me to as a party favourite. It is easy and cheap to make. Throw it over simple mashed potatoes and you have a complete meal. Serve with toothpicks and you have a terrific appetizer. —Suzanne Slater
- 75 swedish or korean meatballs
- 24 ounces grape jelly
- 24 ounces ketchup
- Place meatballs, grape jelly and ketchup in a crock pot. Mix together.
- Set crock pot on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes with a side green salad for a complete meal. Or opt for toothpicks for an appetizer option.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast