If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious comfort food made with southern flair. I like to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts, but this is also a great dish to make with leftover chicken! —Patti Howard
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped red and green peppers
- 4 pieces cooked and shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Gently boil 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a pot full of salted, boiling water until no longer pink, typically 25 minutes. Shred.
- Cook your spaghetti noodles according to package instructions. Drain and drizzle with a drop of olive oil.
- Saute your red and green peppers and onions in a skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil until soft and translucent, typicaly 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients together in a greased 9 X11 inch casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve with a tossed salad and warm, crusty bread.