If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A mix of Italian and Canadian —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 4 people
- 2 fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 handfuls fresh cranberries
- Sugar (to cook the cranberries)
- 1 handful pecans chopped
- 1/2 handful fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Rinse the cranberries with cold water. Place in large skillet and add some sugar. Cover with water and stir well. Cook the cranberries on medium heat, until the mixture starts to bubble. Taste and add more sugar if the cranberries are too sweet. Turn down to low heat and cook for five more minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cut each mozzarella ball in two. Remove a little bit of the base so you can place the mozzarella on a plate later on.
- With a small spoon, delicately scoop out the inside of the cheese. It should look like a well.
- In a bowl, stir together cranberries, chopped pecans, fresh thyme, oil and maple syrup. It should be quite "creamy". Fill each mozzarella with this mixture and serve!